This page lists all posts currently published on the site, sorted by their post type.
🏁 Getting started
All posts that have been uploaded to the main site repository are listed on this page.
The posts are arranged by their “Collection” – the folder in the repository that they are stored in. All folders for collections start with an underscore (for example
Selecting the name of the collection will reveal a list of all the posts in that collection.
Any post not placed into an existing collection will fail to publish to the site.
If you have recently uploaded a new post to the repository, it can take several minutes to appear in this list.
All posts must be placed inside their correct collection folder. For example, news posts must be placed in the
If they are:
- placed in the wrong folder, they may not publish to the site correctly or may not publish at all
- not placed in a collection folder at all, they will not publish on the site at all and will not be publicly accessible
Links to posts will always start with
https://www.civilservice.lgbt/. Always include the
https:// or your link might not work.
🆕 Upload new posts
To add a post to the site, you should use the add posts tool. This will guide you through the process step by step.
📝 Edit an existing post
You can only edit an existing post on GitHub. This tool will allow you to find the right file to edit, linking you straight to the page you need.
To edit a post:
- find and select the collection the post is infrom the list below
- find and select the name of the post you want to edit
- select the “Edit” button; this will open the correct file on Github in an editor window
Once you have edited the file on GitHub, it will take several minutes to appear in its edited form on the rest of the site.
🔍 Finding archived content
Archived content may be excluded from these lists. If you need to access this content, you can still do so through GitHub.