In this panel session, you will hear from LGBT+ staff network leaders, representatives and members from different departments across all four nations of the UK. They will share their experiences in organising LGBT+ inclusion activities at departmental, local and national levels and how they are working together as One Civil Service.
Representing our LGBT+ colleagues and networks from Wales, England, Scotland and Northern Ireland, you will hear from the panel about their individual stories and find out how their networks are run in different parts of the UK.
You will also learn how they overcome geographical barriers to support our LGBT+ colleagues regardless of where they are. The panel will also share some best practices on how joint initiatives (e.g. Pride celebrations) and outcomes have been achieved.
On the panel we are joined by:
- Derek Bradford, HM Revenue and Customs PRISM Glasgow Lead and Civil Service LGBT+ Network Co-Lead for Scotland
- Bethan Cable, Pride in Crown Commercial Service (LGBTQ+) Network Vice Chair and Civil Service LGBT+ Network Co-Lead for Wales
- Cleo Lunt, a:gender Executive Committee
- Aidan Toal, Northern Ireland Civil Service LGBTQ+ Staff Network Co-Chair
- Tiger Strode, a:gender Scotland Representative
- Matthew Walker, Department for Work and Pensions Pride member and Civil Service LGBT+ Network Co-Lead for North West England
Ed, Civil Service LGBT+ Network Vice Chair is facilitating.