Kings Pool Suffrage Celebration
This event has already taken place.
We’re taking part in the celebrations marking the centenary of women’s suffrage, as the suffrage relay comes to York.
10:45 to 11:15 — Keynote speech, question and answer and flag welcome with Clare Moriarty, Permanent Secretary of the Department for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
11:15 to 11:45 — Charity bake sale and networking
11:50 to 12:50 — Question Time panel event with:
- Clare Moriarty, Permanent Secretary of the Department for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Pam Beadman, Finance Director, Defra
- Chris Snaith, Health and Safety Executive
- Mark Scott, Area Director for Yorkshire, Environment Agency
- Kate Scott-Hughes, Chair, Civil Service LGBT+ Network
12:50 to 14:00 — BYO Lunch, with suffrage themed films and displays
15:00 to 16:00 — “Equaliteas” session (in the Oasis Canteen); drop in for coffee and discussion