Bi Visibility & Intersectionality event, London
This event has already taken place.
Join us for a morning of open discussion and sharing of thoughts on bi visibility in the context of intersectionality. Arrive at 11am for a series of talks and discussion, before heading for lunch together at an external venue at 12:30. Feel free to join for all or part of the morning / lunch.
The event will consist of:
- A safe space to meet fellow bisexual, queer, pansexual and asexual civil servants
- A safe space for allies to learn more about bi visibility and intersectionality
- A few words by the Civil Service LGBT+ Champion, Jonathan Slater
- An enriching panel discussion from a range of people
- An optional lunch in a booked venue. (Please bring money for this)
Register for free at the link above. Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Cross-government pass holders will be able to enter the building and make their own way to the Atrium (ground floor). Those with a lower level of security pass need to ask for Emma Altmann-Richer at reception.