a:gender trans & intersex workshop
PRISM - the HMRC LGBT+ Network
This event has already taken place.
Hosted by the HMRC LGBT+ Network, PRISM.
Join the HMRC LGBT+ Network as they hear from a:gender as part of their pride season of events.
The workshop covers the following topics:
- understanding what the terms “trans”, “intersex” and “nonbinary” mean
- how to use appropriate terminology and language
- an overview of relevant legislation
- recognising the issues that trans and intersex colleagues might face in the workplace and wider society
- exploring how to support trans and intersex colleagues in the workplace