- Date and time
This event has already taken place.
This registration form is a Google Form.
Google Forms are blocked by some departmental IT systems. If you can't open or submit this form, please try again from a personal device.
If you’re Bi, Pan, Queer, Ace, you must have had those intrusive questions –
- When did you know you were queer?
- Surely you look too straight to be Pan?
- How can you be Bi+ if you have a child?
- Are you really ace if you have a partner?
- Haven’t you “stopped being queer” now you’re married to someone of the opposite sex?
- Are you sure you’re not just gay?
- Are LGBT+ places really for you?
Come along to an informal panel discussion, members of our BiSpace group will share our experiences and then all can join in. If you want to help us open with your story of Bi-Poster Syndrome, either to be delivered yourself or to be read out by a facilitator anonymously, please email firstname.lastname@example.org