LGBT+ & ME Leadership Panel Event with an Ambassador: CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS
- Date and time
- Registration closing date
- MS Teams
- Hosted by
- Civil Service LGBT+ Network
We are running our first panel event for Civil Service staff who identify as LGBT+ and an ethnic minority on Wednesday 21st June 12.30-1.30pm . This panel event will discuss LGBT+ and Minority Ethnic leadership looking at:
- How to ensure good practice of the LGBT+ sector when thinking about leadership towards the future?
- What are the most important qualities of a good LGBT+ minority ethnic leader in the CS and why?
- How to support colleagues and teams as leaders, particularly with those working at a targeted intersectional level?
It is with great excitement that we can announce we have an ambassador who will be sharing their lived experiences covering the above questions! You will have the opportunity to speak to a senior civil servant on LGBT+ and Minority Ethnic leadership. We are still seeking 2 more panellist members (1 LGBT+ and ME and 1 ally leader, G7 and above) to join this exciting and unique event. If you’d like to volunteer as a panellist, please do get in touch by Friday 9th June 2023.
The event will be held on MS Teams. Panellists will talk for approx. 10-15 minutes each and then a general discussion will be held afterwards.
An MS Teams invite will be sent out after the call for volunteers has taken place.
This will be our first panel event and we intend to host more in the future. If you have questions about this event, or you have an idea for a future event, you can contact us at email@example.com.
This event is open to all, and especially allies.
Claire & Steve