Use this forms to register as a mentor on the Civil Service LGBT+ mentoring programme.
Before you register
Before you register, you should read our guidance documents so you know what to expect on the programme.
If the guidance doesn’t answer your question, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registrations for this round of the programme close on 17 June 2022. We will not be able to accept your registration after this point. You will need to wait until the next round.
Register as a mentor
Give something back and become an LGBT+ mentor. Acting as a mentor can help other, less experienced staff get on with their career. It can be a rewarding experience for you too; you can learn new skills and it makes a great corporate contribution.
As a mentor, you’ll be asked to:
- Meet with up to 3 mentees for ‘speed mentoring’. You will be asked to meet for one, 30 minute session with each mentee. They will contact you to arrange a suitable time and date.
- Agree to mentor at least one longer-term mentee. Once you have met all your mentees, we’d ask that you agree to keep meeting at least one of them to provide them with a mentoring relationship on an ongoing basis.
As a mentor, you can expect to:
- be matched with someone one or two grades more junior to you
- be offered a short induction session for new mentors
- receive published guidance on how to maximise your role as a mentor
- have the chance to join a network of other mentors who you can speak to for advice too
This form might not work on your departmental IT system. To complete this survey, you need to complete a Google Form. These forms are blocked on some departmental IT systems.
If you cannot open the form on your departmental system, try again on your personal device.