Nominate now at www.civilserviceawards.com
- Do you know a team who have championed inclusion?
- Have you got an exceptional team leader?
- Or maybe you have worked with someone who has solved a problem with an innovative solution?
Whatever work you want to recognise, the Civil Service Awards is the way to celebrate your colleagues with style and panache, and it’s now back for the 17th year running! With 12 categories to choose from on the (Civil Service Awards website)[www.civilserviceawards.com/categories] you will have everything you need to shine a spotlight on the unsung heroes in the Civil Service.
As an added bonus, you will also have the opportunity to submit your nomination for the ‘A Modern Civil Service Awards’ - a new quarterly set of awards designed to recognise, on a more regular basis, the everyday heroes who are driving action to build A Modern Civil Service.
Don’t delay your nomination, the deadline is only a few weeks away on 22 July 2022!
How to make a nomination
If you know someone or a team whose contribution to the country cannot be ignored, this is what you need to do:
- Nominate now by heading to www.civilserviceawards.com
- Choose from one of the 13 categories on offer that’s best suited to the nominee. Want to make more than one nomination? Not a problem! You can submit as many forms as you like.
- Check the criteria for the category and include as much detail as possible to get your nomination noticed by the judges.
- Make sure you check the team/individual you nominate is correctly named on the form, and the contact details for yourself and the nominee are correct.
- The A Modern Civil Service Awards launched today too; no need to fill out duplicate forms - just use the tick function on your form to automatically submit your Civil Service Award nomination straight into the AMCS Awards!
- …And then you’re done!
Who will be judging each category?
We are delighted to have an excellent mix of minds for Civil Service Awards 2022, with some big names you will recognise too. Each of the category champions will convene panels to sift through the 100s of nominations received, and pick their top 5 (no mean feat!). The final judging panel, chaired by Shona Dunn (Civil Service Awards 2022 Champion) will pick the winners - and all the shortlisted nominations will be invited to the awards ceremony where all will be revealed.
You can find out about the Category Champion and Co-Champions on (the awards website)[www.civilserviceawards.com/category-champions].
Got any questions?
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the awards, process, and website.
Good luck to everyone who is nominating and is nominated!