Delivered for you in 2014/2015: Our annual performance report
By Civil Service Rainbow Alliance
Today, we are publishing our annual performance report, “Delivered for you”, that sets out how we performed across our objectives over the past year.
As you will see from the report, CSRA has delivered a lot including:
- Working with Ben Summerskill to deliver his report for the Civil Service on the experiences of LGBT civil servants called “Don’t ask, don’t tell”.
- Producing the first ever Civil Service wide LGBT role models guide
- Delivering a Civil Service wide conference on LGBT issues
- Successfully campaigning for the Civil Service to prohibit Departments from using venues that offer “gay cure therapies”
- Participating in a record number of Pride events across the country
- Building an effective working relationship with the Civil Service LGBT champion, Sue Owen
- Developing the cross-departmental drinks and expanding the events across the UK
- Growing our membership significantly and improving our website
Download this pubication
This report is available as a PDF download.