Where do I belong?
- Date and time
- Registration closing date
- Hosted by
- Civil Service LGBT+ Network and Civil Service Race Forum
Please register using a Civil Service email address.
This event will focus on the importance of allyship, why spaces for people of colour are important, and supporting marginalised communities within LGBT spaces.
We will be joined by a diverse panel including those from minority ethnic backgrounds as well as allies, including:
- Sara Babahami - Co-lead, QTIPOC+ Working Group
- David Seivwright - Co-lead, QTIPOC+ Working Group
- John Peart - Chair, CS LGBT Network
- Claire Y - Vice-chair, Ethnic minority inclusion, CS LGBT Network
- Steve Morris - Vice-chair, Ethnic minority inclusion, CS LGBT Network
This event is open to all Civil Service employees.